[ale] Ot: chromebook

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Aug 22 08:43:17 EDT 2015

On 08/22/2015 08:08 AM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
> TL;DR - I travel. Been through a few different devices. A $200-300 Dell 11in
> laptop would be my choice today.

However, I also am looking at 8in Android tablets. 7in is just a little
too small for my needs/eyesight. Prefer reading on tablets. There isn't
much wrong with my A500 10in tablet besides the proprietary charge cable
- which has multiple issues - too short, cracking, and I'm on the 3rd
one now, which is wrapped in electrical tape.

Next tablet will charge off USB. Thank you EU for that law.

BTW - I've never had laptop envy before - but Jin's XPS is DAMN SEXY!
Seemed the same size as the C720 but oh - so - much - more - power and
2x the screen resolution (at least!) plus more battery life!  I looked
at them yesterday.  Perhaps at Xmas.  I can wait.