[ale] Ot: chromebook

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Fri Aug 21 23:35:57 EDT 2015

In light of what some of the other guys were saying.   After I bought my wife a new laptop, I got her old laptop. Surprise! Surprise! It had a 32GB mSDD in it.  Windows 7 didn’t show it but I’m guessing it used it somehow.  So, I wiped the system and installed Ubuntu on it.  I made the internal SSD the OS drive and the physical drive /home.   It boots in about 6 seconds. I have to say, for a 3-yo system… I’m very happy with it <grin>.

/Raj