[ale] RasPI video play

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Wed Aug 19 18:10:28 EDT 2015

Yeah, it doesn't help that the SoC has only one USB root port on it, the
fan-out comes from the on-board 5-port hub (for any B type including the
Pi 2).  The on-board ethernet port of the B's are also hanging off the
USB, too.

Though this gives me an idea for a small project though it doesn't have
anything to do directly with a Pi (other than being a source of data).
I'm going to need another job (or a substantial raise) to pay for these
projects.