[ale] Desktop 32GB of RAM

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 20:42:26 EDT 2015

+1 on the ram disk! Great for readonly databases :-)

Unless you're running HUGE graphic files through gimp or editing video, 32G
is not going to get used.

However, chrome will cache the entire interwebs and borg into the
collective search engine so get 64G  _MINIMUM_if you plan to (get) use(d
by) chrome.