[ale] System Management Card

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:47:57 EDT 2015

Guys,

I am looking more a long the lines of iDrac, I don't want to have to
reboot my system, I want to see why it hanging. I have looked for a
Remote Manage PCI card, so far no luck. I have even looked for IP KVM,
which I can only say ouch, it might be cheaper to do like Raj, an buy
a Dell w/Drac call.

Just an FYI, I have vpn in my home network, so this would be open to
the world. I might be silly but I am not stupid.