[ale] Learning Python

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Aug 10 11:26:51 EDT 2015

Atlanta has a vibrant Python group. They have to limit attendees to
their monthly meetings. http://www.meetup.com/python-atlanta/

Ubuntu PPAs are good for newer python versions:
http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2014/05/install-python-3-3-5-or-3-4-via-ppa-in-ubuntu-14-04-12-04/
 Be careful changing out the system python for anything newer.  That can
break system tools.  It is best to keep the non-system python versions
in a separate area. There are tools for that which simply manage the
environment.

On 08/10/2015 09:30 AM, Raj Wurttemberg wrote:
> Excellent! Thank you Leam!
>
> /Raj

Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media
centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.