[ale] new UEFI/windows8.1/Linux

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Aug 7 13:58:06 EDT 2015

Let's clarify that.  If you buy a new PC and it has Win8 or later on it,
it will be on a UEFI BIOS. That is mandated by MSFT.

If you just buy a CPU, there isn't any BIOS and nothing will be different.

So - what do you mean by "CPU?"

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media
centers, and servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.