[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org]

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Aug 7 08:49:31 EDT 2015

Since recruiting membership is getting harder for Linux user groups, I think charging dues may be counter-productive.  I can’t really think of any Linux group (that I have been associated with) doing this.
As for corporate sponsors, Red Hat (and SUSE) would want to skew everything toward their distro for sure…
Just my $0.02 worth…
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer