[ale] Ruby vs C, a non-technical chat

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:20:03 EDT 2015

On a totally parallel and just as piddly note, I'm starting to hate Go
people.

My wife is away for a couple weeks visiting family and I try it find a
project to work on for times like these. Something that gives me a sense of
accomplishment and keeps me out of trouble at the same time.

While preparing for this one, I had looked at Go as my "two week" challenge
option. Not to master it, but just to get into a "I can do this with effort
level." Instead, I chose RSpec and trying to figure out some OOP stuff.

I view myself as "mentally flexible". My wife calls it "waffling". You're
pushing my flexibility buttons, please stop. Reaffirm that Go is a useless
and complex toy language that takes 273 lines of hieroglyphics to print
"Hello world!".    :)

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>