[ale] Ruby vs C, a non-technical chat

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Aug 6 08:33:40 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

They don't touch my stuff. They only get to run it. Sometimes I may even run it through Acme::EyeDrops to so that they really can't touch it. No one sees my code. My goal is to use Linux to deliver a system to those that do not need to know Linux. I could be the only Linux system in your Windows shop.