[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org]

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Aug 4 19:29:37 EDT 2015

Whoa there.  Which website?  What advertising?  Something static from a
Linux aligned company - perhaps.  Dynamic ads - NO WAY.

There is a reality here folks.  We have monthly obligations to meet and
wouldn't it be nice to have a lite snack as some of the meetings? We
don't need much, but  ... some minimal income from the right companies
wouldn't hurt.

Right now, Jim is paying these bills out of his pocket. I don't think
that is fair.

Am I completely out of line here?  There are many Linux groups which
have multiple corporate sponsors. As long as they are aligned, I don't
see the issue.

-jd

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media
centers, and