[ale] CD -> MP3

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Aug 4 16:57:27 EDT 2015

Anyone recommend the best CD -> MP3 ripping program for Linux today? I have used mp3c exclusively, but am open to other options.

I want to digitize all my music CDs, bag them up, and drop the off at Goodwill. I don't listen to them. I now only listen to streaming services I pay for. My idea
is to back up all my CDs onto a 32GB USB stick and be done with it. Free up all the space taking by this media. For albums I can't find on Google Play I'll just upload them my play account.

Chris