[ale] Systemd for October?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Sep 25 12:30:01 EDT 2014

First thought: I can call into a conference bridge. Audio only.

Second thought, I can make the slides available before the meeting so remotes are able to follow along. That requires some auditory slide changing queue tho.

Third thought, I put something. Together where I can essentially use my phone system and a little tcp connection to provide a somewhat discordant presentation to the remotes, but no cues required.

Am of course open to other ideas.

I think video of me is wholly unimportant, so I haven't been considering full-video solutions. If the remotes for the meeting (I assume you know who you are) think differently let me know.

Sent from my iPad