[ale] [Mildly OT] Personal bliss or world conquest?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 06:36:10 EDT 2014

I've got no budget, but if you want some resume bullets, I'm your
huckleberry. The Aqueduct project aims to help DoD organizations reach
compliance. Red Hat has forked our code and seems to be rolling it up
into their product. We're still chugging along, but slowly.

While Aqueduct is currently mostly DoD slanted the original goals
remain; to meet other compliance needs like PCI and on more than Linux.
At least as far as scripts can go. We're using Bourne Shell and Bash,
and have some Puppet content.

I just gotta prod us onto a better repo. Fedorahosted broke our SVN link
and it doesn't seem to be a priority for them to fix.

Leam

http://31challenge.net
http://31challenge.net/insight