[ale] totally OT: coffee

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 06:20:30 EDT 2014

Caffè Espresso *Frappuccino* - Starbucks Coffee-flavored desert. What the
heck, you deserve it.
At home - Starbucks Italian Roast - Dark, strong and wriggling.  No sugar,
no cream.  Sometimes over ice.
At work - Whatever they have, and if I make it, double the base recipe of
coffee grounds.
At Waffle House, ask for the dark coffee, and expect to have to send it
back once, or wait for it to brew; because the first pot has been sitting
too long, or they haven't got any made.  Worth the wait.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com
<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>