[ale] preferred pdf reader

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Sep 16 17:32:23 EDT 2014

I use okular, as I use KDE for my desktop.
It has worked fine for me. No printing problems here.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Todor Fassl <fassl.tod at gmail.com> 9/16/2014 4:53 PM >>>
I have a bit of a support problem. My end users are complaining about
having to use evince for pdf files. They can't print half the time. I
happen to be blind and the linux screen reader (orca) doesn't work well
with any pdf viewer I've found.  Besides, I can't see what comes out on
the printer. Is evince the best pdf program out there for linux? I was
thinking I'd just install everything and let the end-users choose. Any
suggestions as to what else I should try?