[ale] preferred pdf reader

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:53:14 EDT 2014

I have a bit of a support problem. My end users are complaining about
having to use evince for pdf files. They can't print half the time. I
happen to be blind and the linux screen reader (orca) doesn't work well
with any pdf viewer I've found.  Besides, I can't see what comes out on
the printer. Is evince the best pdf program out there for linux? I was
thinking I'd just install everything and let the end-users choose. Any
suggestions as to what else I should try?