[ale] Please Help ALE-NW Installfest Saturday 9/20

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Sep 12 00:07:43 EDT 2014

Volunteers show up when they can - we are short on morning volunteers right now
- 10am-1p, so that would be the most helpful.  The level of expertise isn't THAT
important - we will have a group with wide experienced, so nobody needs to be an
expert on everything.

We guide the computer owner as THEY DO THE INSTALL.  That is the key.  It is
their PC/laptop and we really want the owner to have the install experience.

Come when you can, help with what you can, leave when you need to.  People with
a smile are just as important as gurus on UEFI.  Bring your kids!