[ale] [OT] Small, inexpensive cases or using threaded rods?

Jeff Layton laytonjb at att.net
Wed Sep 10 10:13:41 EDT 2014

Thanks Charles!

To circle back to the questions, the cluster is for basic HPC
type applications. I know the performance won't be good but
I'm more interested in developing and testing HPC tools and
just making sure some apps that I write scale reasonably well.

Also, I'll be using the systems for a quick and dirty Lustre
system to test out some tools I want to develop for monitoring
Lustre.

Thanks for the tips everyone!

Jeff