[ale] What happen when...

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Fri Sep 5 19:28:42 EDT 2014

There is a good discussion on how to handle signing and encryption keys
here:

http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/8559/digital-certificate-deployment-using-two-certs-for-each-user/8563#8563

It's mainly about backing up keys, but one point is that one can still
verify signatures with expired keys, as long as you still have them.

❧ Brian Mathis
@orev