[ale] Happy Halloween

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:44:30 EDT 2014

I think the problem is that George should have been a factory worker or
a construction worker. But those jobs are hard to come by these days. I
feel sorry for George. Ive known people like that. They are just not cut
out to be in IT but they went to tech school, maybe even college, spent
tens of thousands of dollars and worked most of their adult lives to get
there. And then they find out they're just not good at it. There but for
the grace of God go I.