[ale] Wireless and multiple networks

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:37:31 EDT 2014

According to the specs, it was designed to run openwrt.

Specifications
*Product Information*
SKU
218982
Mfr Part#
WRT1900AC
UPC
745883598601
*General Specifications*
Processor
1GHz Dual Core ARM-based Processor
RAM
256MB DDR3
Flash Memory
128MB Flash RAM
LED Indicators
Power, LAN (1-4), WAN, 2.4GHz WLAN, 5GHz WLAN, WPS
*Wireless Specifications*
Frequency
2.4GHz; 5GHz
Antenna
4 x External Antennas

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com>
wrote:

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*