[ale] Off topic: gmail's spam filter

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:20:10 EDT 2014

I have emails from certain lists that are always getting sent to spam. I
suppose that will always be a problem with email lists and global spam
filters.

If I knew a google employee I could request them to reset the spam filter
on my account and retain it. It's a shame that they don't make that reset
tool public. It was mentioned on a Google employees blog a few years ago.

At least they have a filter rule that says to never to send a certain
message to spam, and one could match it with generic terms that are in most
mailing lists, like "unsubscribe" etc....