[ale] Living without a data plan how feasible is it

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:28:40 EDT 2014

I got a refurbished iPhone 4S from Ting. My bill has been $15 each month
so far ($6 subscription, $3 for up to 100 minutes of voice, $3 for up to
100 messages, and $3 for up to 100Gb). I've never been particularly
close to going over the 100 limit on any of the 3 things. I don't know
what happens if you do go over. I mean, I don't even know what the next
payment level is.

Yeah, I like ting.