[ale] [OT] free hard drive packing box

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:19:55 EDT 2014

I hate to toss/recycle a box that is very specific in it's use but...

It's a box that's used to ship hard drives in the clam-shells boxes. It
holds 11-20 drives in the anti-static, pink, rigid foam. I also have 20
clam-shells. Can deliver to the next ALE meeting. After that, it's gets
tossed into recycling.

I can't devise a single use for the plastic trays that SuperMicro uses as
spacers in their drive trays. I have 20 of those heading for the recycle
bin. The older ones were a solid tray. These are mostly hole with enough
rigid to fake as a drive in the tray. At least they ship with all usable
trays (unlike DELL which ships with fake spacers).

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*