[ale] Ubiquiti EdgeRouter users?

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:26:10 EDT 2014

On 10/17/2014 10:15 PM, Raylynn Knight wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2014, at 9:09 PM, Alex Carver <agcarver+ale at acarver.net> wrote:
>
>> Anyone here using a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter?
> Depends on your definition of using.  I have one that I have been playing with, but I’m not using it for its intended purpose.
>
> Ray

I'd seen them used at the South East Linux Fest for their network and
while I liked the interface, I loved the price.  I've ordered several of
the 48 port POE switches for my office (ES-48-750W).  Sadly, they have
been on backorder, but I'm hoping that they come in at the beginning of
this next month.

http://www.ubnt.com/edgemax/edgeswitch/

Once I get them in my anxious hands I'll let you know how well they
handle things.

Preston

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
-Dr. Seuss