[ale] Linux configuration management (validation)?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Tue Oct 14 06:56:03 EDT 2014

Our Linux server environment has grown from 10 RHEL servers to over 150 RHEL
systems in a few short months. I need an easy way to confirm that they all
have the same settings (sshd, time zone, routes, selinux, etc.) for security
purposes.   At the moment I have a simple bash script (lots of sed and awk!)
that prepares a server for use but I would like something that would be
easier to manage and to be able to turn over to someone else to manage
eventually.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Raj Wurttemberg