[ale] Pad or Netbook w/Touch Recommendation.

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 09:13:15 EST 2014

Can MafiaSoft Looser 8 be replaced easily?  How much is their
UEFI (Universal Extortion For IT) scam in the way these days?

I forgot to mention that Android & GNU/Linux are the greatly
preferred platforms.  Out of the box would be nice so I don't
have to screw with it.

I was also assuming WIFI on the device, since that would be
our connection.

in peace,
aaron