[ale] Free blade server

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Thu Nov 27 09:01:39 EST 2014

You really didn't want it. It was rambus p3 crap. I dumped it yesterday at the electronics recycling center DeKalb county has. It went with 12 other pieces of crap dell/IBM p3 era 2u servers.
I think I just saved 22 tons of CO2 emissions.

All of that stuff was acquired for $0 7 years ago. That's how "useful" it was.

Now I have room to convert my basement into a bar!

On November 27, 2014 8:54:45 AM EST, Wolf Halton <wolf.halton at gmail.com> wrote:
>I was ridiculously busy, and now just am ridiculous.
>I will call you tomorrow and come pick it up.
>
>Wolf Halton
>Mobile 678-687-6104
>--
>Expand Your Vision = Enhance Your Impact
>Marketing and Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com
><http://atlantaCloudTech.com>
>

>On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Jim Kinney <jkinney at jimkinney.us>
>wrote:
>
>> Wanna grab it this weekend? It's in the middle of the floor in my
>office
>> :-)
>>

>> On November 18, 2014 10:36:24 AM EST, Wolf Halton
><wolf.halton at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Does this monster still exist?
>>> I have been out of town - missed this post.
>>>
>>> Wolf Halton
>>> Mobile 678-687-6104
>>> --
>>> Expand Your Vision = Enhance Your Impact
>>> Marketing and Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com
>>> <http://atlantaCloudTech.com>

>years

>> --