[ale] clonezilla options

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 07:00:00 EST 2014

so my original Windows 7 drive starts to go bad on me.. I have the
windows 7 partition saved as a clonzilla folder on another drive. When I
go to restore it, I get all kinds of nasty errors... see clonzilla FAQ...
This was part of a DELL desktop, windows 7 was partition sda3, and I
can't save it back to sda3, does that matter?
is there some magic to restoring a windows partition to a new drive? I
have done it before with linux, just not windows..

--
Paul Cartwright