[ale] Rasberry Pi Backup Rebuild

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Nov 12 07:00:34 EST 2014

Instead of using the  SD  card for backup, I bought an inexpensive USB
500 GB drive and only use the SD card for the initial boot.  The OS and
all backup files are on the USB drive.

Seems to work fine.  I think I've had it running for a year or more.   I
replaced the original 256 Mb Pi with a 512 Mb recently.

Jim.