[ale] Linux Smart Phone Recs

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:03:33 EST 2014

On 11/8/2014 10:36 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On 11/08/2014 11:10 AM, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00M8Z8G88
>>

>  I think I'll hold out for the Nexus 6... even with not being able to
> order it for Verizon til December.. I can't see paying full price for a
> phone and still having to pay the same monthly costs..

I have a Nexus 5 that I use with StraightTalk. I've never had an issue
and don't see a need to upgrade for quite a while.

I've been curious about Ting, but am not in an area where Sprint has
lots of coverage.

Preston

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss