[ale] so quiet :)

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Wed Nov 5 16:32:01 EST 2014

> Raj, you just saved my wife and I $100 on an Apple TV. We received one of
> the Boxee v.2 beta models and Netflix recently started causing us some
> headaches (frequent crashing requiring hard reset, etc). We have been
> talking about replacing the thing with an Apple TV for weeks now. I will
be
go
> pick up one of those nifty Logitech HTPC TV remote/keyboard devices.
>
> Overly excited!
> --
> Ted W. <ted at xy0.org>

Good deal.  We do watch the news and live sports so having live TV is also
requirement. I'm using the HDHomeRun Prime from SiliconDust to convert the
cable to IPTV:

http://www.silicondust.com/products/hdhomerun/prime/

Awesome little box. They also have Android, and iPhone apps so you can watch
live TV on your devices.

Kind regards,
/Raj