[ale] xfs vs. ext4

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:05:32 EST 2014

James,

Expanding with lvextend worked great, but the not know that resize2fs would
not work with XFS is my main issue, I am not to sure about XFS, something I
do have to reduce a file system, and I know how to do it right.

XFS sounds great if I want to run a system with an exabyte of space.  Again
developer living in their utopia and not reaching down to us system admin
on what works.