[ale] [OT] Dual WAP Network for a large, older building?

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:16:11 EDT 2014

Ubiquiti's Unifi system has lots of enterprise grade features at a good
price. We installed four of them in a two story, large real estate office
which was about five offices deep by 20-25 office wide, and has a training
room with a separate guest network that gets hammered by users when they
host training classes. The only downside is that they require a controller
program running all the time. Also they are configured with a java program.

Justin