[ale] [OT] First Programming Language for Adult??

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Thu May 29 19:32:05 EDT 2014

Why compete?  Because there are plenty of jobs, and excellence is more fun
than mediocrity.

I have been thinking about that after a plan 9 kernel expert said something
similar.  I'm afraid that if I chose something based on an aversion to
competition instead of passion for it, I'd wind up sad when I got ready for
work every day.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/