[ale] Is this BS?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Sat May 24 20:30:30 EDT 2014

I always ask how many zero-day exploits have been created by professional
criminals for Linux vs Windows?  Being a smaller target (for desktops) **is** a
method of having better security.

The only real way to know if an OS is more secure is to look at history. Claims
made about "today" are completely meaningless. When it comes to security, "newer
is not better."  Newer is just unproven.