[ale] Chinese government recommendation - Linux

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Thu May 22 00:36:27 EDT 2014

Or the IT grad students on the list... Or Anthro or Education researchers.
People are strange about the level of interest they have just learning
anything. My students also were differentiated more by attitude than
aptitude. My pet theory is that a person who knows how to actively
integrate the new info with their current store is going to have an easier
time learning anything.