[ale] Server equipment

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:16:03 EDT 2014

We sell servers at CCSI (Computer & Control Solutions, Inc.) in Suwanee,
but we don't stock much in the way of CPUs and Motherboards. Sometimes can
get an order in on Th and have ready by the following Tu without expedited
shipping charges. Hit me off list at greg at ccsiservers.com or 770-491-1131 x
302