[ale] Chinese government recommendation - Linux

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Sat May 17 19:22:45 EDT 2014

If several governments start requiring open formats, that will help too.
Windows is on a downward trajectory.  They cannot decide if they want to
stay on the desktop/laptop horse or fully commit to the phone/tablet horse,
so they are about to find themselves on their collective butts between the
ruts of the trails of those 2 horses, running away.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud -
http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>