[ale] Email system

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Thu May 15 13:03:55 EDT 2014

I'm not sure what you mean by "locked into network solutions".

Regarding DNS, if it's been more than 60 days since you renewed, you can
switch to any other DNS Registrar of your choice.  Your unused balance
will transfer over.

Many [disreputable] Registrars make it hard to leave them but threating
to complain to ICANN can make them more cooperative.

Bob