[ale] no meeting meeting this month

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:42:21 EDT 2014

In the future I can drive down from Upstate, SC and give a talk I gave at
FLOCK and the Southern California Linux Expo ... "The Hotrodder's Guide To
Maximum Performance LAMP".   Just can't give it in June as the SouthEast
LinuxFest eats that entire month for me.  I need to come down to Atlanta
anyway in the non-too-distant future for maintenance on a colo'ed backup
server.