[ale] Anyone have a source for a dumb terminal?

Ken Cochran kwc at shell.TheWorld.com
Mon May 12 15:44:42 EDT 2014

Kermit?  Back in the Days Of Yore, it worked nicely, just no
weirdness like IBM327x or 515x.  Windows (at least through
XP) also had a fairly decent terminal emulator that was a
stripped-down version of Hilgreave's HyperTerm.

-kc