[ale] Virtual machine

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon May 12 11:25:52 EDT 2014

I haven’t used Dejavu/Duplicity but if you’re sure the size of the file was 50 GB are you sure the backup you restored from is the most recent one?   Many backup tools save more than one backup image over time.   Also its possible that you have an older “full” backup with the 18 GB file and a newer “incremental” that contains the 50 GB file that you need to restore.