[ale] adobe reader install

Stephen R. Blevins stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:40:57 EDT 2014

I've been  faced with this problem for years with the State of
Oklahoma's Non-Resident return.  Once it's completed, it has it's own
PRINT button, which puts a 2D barcode of the data onto the form.  I've
learned to choose PDF Creator (when doing it in MS), or "Print to file"
(when doing it in Linux).  "Works for me."  Adobe is the *only* answer.
Grrrrr.  Don't know if Georgia is like this or not, since I e-file from
my H&R Block "At Home" (MS only, unfortunately).

BTW, this is the first year the OK return allowed me to do an
intermediate save.  I agree.  Don't know why they didn't allow it before.

YMMV

Stephen R. Blevins
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com