[ale] adobe reader install

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:07:20 EDT 2014

The "tax" are  3D "T" shaped thing that are flat on the top and pointy on
the bottom. The "form" is comprised of thousands of these merged together
all designed to cause a moderate degree of pain during handling. For most
people, it's an annual torture process. For people crazy enough to start a
business, it can be a daily process.

The only good thing that comes from these "Tax Forms" is that the group
suffering caused by their annual handling is far less than the suffering
that would ensue if no one did the "tax forms" ritual torture and the
societal chaos that would follow from the collapse of "the system" in to
vigilantes, thugs and small, powerful fiefdoms of Googleshere, Amazonity,
Applishus States, NewYorkdom, The Unified Southland Plantations Bible Camp,
and the Midwest Whirlwind Consortium. Texas would, of course, have already
seceded.

:-)

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Jonathan Meek <jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com>wrote:

> What these tax forms you speak of? Is there some deadline approaching?
> On Mar 25, 2014 2:26 PM, "Sean Kilpatrick" <kilpatms at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Trust?! It's Adobe. I'd guess the odds are somewhat better than even
>> that the package is not infected. How much better than even is anyone's
>> guess. :)
>>
>> But . . . that worked. The package installed and now I can read the GA
>> tax forms and fill them in.
>>
>> "Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
>>
>> NOT!
>>
>> Sean
>>

>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>  On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:04:50 pm Jerald Sheets wrote:
>>
>> > If you really trust it, see if
>>

>> > --nogpgcheck
>>

>> > helps at all….
>>

>> > —j

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*