[ale] End of XP

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon Mar 24 08:27:42 EDT 2014

Ovirt is Redhat specific?

Never used Ovirt - kvm+virt-manager creates an easy to create and manage
virtualization solution for Linux with ssh as the communications tunnel. Linux
platform agnostic.

At the next ALE-NW meeting, April 10th, we will install both these on a plain
server in real-time. Bring your VT-x/AMD-v capable laptop and follow along.
Best to setup a 5G new partition to do this, to ensure other hypervisor programs
don't conflict - like VMware or VirtualBox.