[ale] Linux for a Charter School

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:07:39 EDT 2014

Thanks guys, I  give those projects a look. The school wouldn't be
operational until fall of '15 if I have the schedule down right, so this
will give time for "self education" and testing on some of the old hardware
I have laying around before the systems would be needed. "In the land of
the blind, the one eyed man is king," so I may become the resident "expert"
by default.