[ale] broadband ISP

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Mar 20 08:33:15 EDT 2014

On 03/19/2014 02:59 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> On one said IPv6 would take over.  Still...  It was over a decade ago
> that I turned off the keep-alives on my tunnels because IPv6 DNS, NTP,
> and SMTP traffic was more than enough to keep the tunnels up.  Says
> something right there...  Taking over?  No.  There to use?  Yes.
Hi, Mike,

Unfortunately I missed your IPv6 presentations (at least I think you
were the one giving them) so I'm really in need of an education.  I have
a few questions so if you know of an on-line guide that will help me
understand how it is/going to be implemented, I'd appreciate a pointer.
I did sign up with HE also a while back, but probably didn't do anything
with it 'cause I didn't understand what I was doing.  I probably didn't
even finish since I didn't understand some of the questions or entries.

Thanks,
Jim.