[ale] MySQL Circular Replication Issue

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Mar 14 12:44:57 EDT 2014

Hey guys!

It has been a while since I have been on here!  I am sure it is as awesome
as it used to be!

I am having an issue with a 3 server circular replication mysql setup I
have.  There are servers (for the sake of this post) A, B, and C.

If I insert/update/delete from A or B the writes occur on all three
servers.  However, if I insert/update/delete on C only servers A and C have
the updates.

I am not seeing any obvious errors and my configs have the following for
offsets: 1, 2, and 3 with an increment of 3.  The server ids are all unique
(1,2,3).

I am not sure where to go from here.  If anyone has a suggestion I would
appreciate it!

Rob